Welcome to Health, Happiness, Hamstrings!

I am so thrilled that you are here.

I invite you to become a subscriber of Htothe3 via my RSS feed or connect with me through twitter or facebook.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Passion for Pinterest

Just a quick Sunday post. We had a WONDERFUL weekend which I will post on later this week. Did some Spring cleaning in preparation for exciting things in the near future. You should SEE the amount of garbage Mr. Man and I threw out and the amount of clothing we are donating.

Not sure if any of you have hit the Pinterest train yet, but I am HOOKED. It is SUCH a great way of keeping track of what you love and what you want to remember on the web. Wanted to share a couple of things that caught my eye this week:










Wave tutorial ~ one can even do 










 
















Wishing you a wonderful week!


post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...